Strategy Team Training Workshop
After discussing what outcomes you would like from your Team Training, we will tailor and customise the training workshop content to your specific requirements, based on our existing content
And for your convenience, we can deliver the training exclusively for you and your team at your business or at a location that suits your needs (like a hotel or conference centre).
Why is it important to train your team in Strategy and what are the benefits for your business?
Training your team to improve their strategic thinking will pay dividends both now and, in the future,
Providing clarity around the strategic direction of your business will help your team perform better
One of the most common complaints of employees in business today is that the business they work for doesn’t have a clear strategy or set of goals, team members need a why to give purpose to their work
Having a clear and concise strategy motivates your team to continue with trying multiple tactics
Involving your team in strategic conversations creates buy-in and inclusion within your team
All Team Training is delivered exclusively for your business
Half-Day Team Training $2,245 plus GST
Full-Day Team Training $3,495 plus GST
Two-Day Team Training $5,990 plus GST
(Travel may be additional, dependent upon location and/or having your training delivered online may be more suitable for interstate clients depending on current border and travel conditions)
Summary, Content and Overview
The focus of our ‘strategic spotlight’ Team Training Workshop is on the Second Key of the ’10 Keys to a Profitable Business’ Strategy.
You and your team can focus on creating clarity of why you are in business, what your destination is, when you’d like to get there and where your business is at now. At the end of this training workshop, you will have completed your ‘Strategic Business Assessment, ranking each of the ’10 Keys’ and working out where your current constraints are at and what areas you need to improve on.
Typical Event Content and Outline:
- ‘Strategic Business Assessment’ Report completed
- Behavioural Profiles for each attendee, assesses Leadership traits and tendencies
- SWOT Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats across your business in all ’10 Keys to a Profitable Business’
- Current Break Even and Capacity Points
- Personal Goals & Business Goals
- Income Streams assessment and clarification
- Business Model assessment and clarification
- Assessing Risk(s) of your current Business Model
- Your Strategies for Growth
- All required tools provided to every attendee
- Lunch, Snacks and Refreshments to be provided by your business